Mullein has been used medicinally for a hundreds of years, recorded it as useful for bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia, fever, migraines, earaches, laryngitis, tonsillitis, and sore throat constipation, diarrhea, ruptures, gastrointestinal bleeding, convulsions, old coughs, toothaches, and much more.
Mullein Flower main uses are for the lungs, respiratory tract, bronchial tubes & is a powerful expectorant, meaning it helps expel mucus from the lungs & helps open the lungs by helping relax the muscles in your respiratory tract, soothes irritation and dryness and eases spasms, tightness and cough.
The predominant minerals found in Mullein are Zinc and Selenium
- RESPIRATORY AILMENTS
- BRONCHITIS & ASHTMA
- TUBERCULOSIS & PNEUMONIA
- COLD & COUGH & SORE THROAT
- OPENS LUNGS & EASE SPASMS
- SOOTHS LUNG IRRITATION & DRYNESS
- EXPELS MUCOUS, TAR, PHLEM, DEBRI
- LIVER AND KIDNEY HEALTH
- SKIN INFECTIONS, RASHES, BOILS,
- ATHLETES FOOT
- Boil two cups of spring water and add 1 tablespoon
- Steep for 10-15 minutes
- Strain and drink 2 - 3 times daily