GOLD SEA MOSS
Sea moss is rich in amino acids, vitamin A & C, omega-3s, and 92 minerals like zinc, iodine, iron, and more.
Ways Seamoss is traditionally used:
1. Promotes regular thyroid function
2. Improves metabolism
3. Improves circulation
4. Boosts immune function - Sea moss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
5. Promotes digestive regularity- sea moss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation.
6. Suppresses appetite- Sea moss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density.
7. Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health
8. Rich in vitamins and minerals- Sea moss is loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body such as bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and B-vitamins just to name a few.
9. Recovery- Sea moss provides relief from muscle and joint pain.
10. Improves Skin- Used topically as a skin and hair toner and nourisher. Aside from internal consumption, sea moss can be applied directly to the skin. It works great on sunburn, dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema
11. Lowers bad cholesterol with phytosterols